We have gathered together a number of highlights for you as we work together to bring you the best Zero Project Conference yet:
Impact, Innovation, Scalability; the Zero Project Awardees 2023 have it all.
With Zero Project Awardees from over 38 countries, #ZeroCon23 will deliver global roundtables that touch upon:
- Innovations in mental health
- Projects that provide solutions for persons with psychosocial disabilities
- International standards that are enabling accessible telehealth for all
- The interdisciplinary connections between cybersecurity and persons with disabilities
- Inclusive workshop formats that address the needs of persons with disabilities who have experienced sexual trauma
- And many more contemporary and prescient disability inclusion challenges along with the solutions that address them.
For the first time ever, the Zero Project will also introduce two new Conference formats:
- The Zero Project India Forum, which will foster closer partnerships with India, and welcome a large multi-sectoral delegation from India that will underline the disability inclusion ecosystem underway in India.
- The Zero Project Policymaker Forum, which will bring together high-level policy makers to not only present outstanding public policies, but to also engage in conversation with each other to learn and cultivate greater policy innovations.
To deliver these and other interventions, we are honored to welcome an array of speakers including:
- Luis Gallegos, Chairman, Board of Trustees, Global UN Partnership for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies
- Caroline Casey, CEO and Founder of the Valuable 500
- Shirly Pinto, the first deaf member of the Israeli Knesset
- Debra Ruh, CEO and Founder of Ruh Global Impact
Broadcast for the world
Livestreamed for free, #ZeroCon23 features a wide spectrum of formats, from parallel sessions to workshops, keynote presentations, and engaging forum discussions. This live content will be broadcast in an accessible fashion via the Zero Project YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZeroprojectOrg
Some of the key topics covered at #ZeroCon23 will include:
- Voter & Civic Education
- Assistive Technology
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Self-employment & Micro Finance
- Participation in Public Life
- From Guardianship to Supported Decision Making
- Voting Policies & Procedure