#ZeroCon24: Inclusive Education, and ICT
The Zero Project Conference 2024 Agenda comprises 80+ sessions, centred around the topics of Inclusive Education, and ICT.
#ZeroCon24 sessions will revolve around the Zero Project Awardees’ innovative solutions, complemented by contributions from Inclusive Education and ICT Experts, and representatives of the global Disability Inclusion Community.
Here are some #ZeroCon24 Agenda highlights:
- Zero Project Awardees from across the globe will showcase their innovations;
- More than 250 innovators, experts, self-advocates, and representatives of the global Disability Inclusion Community will be speaking on solutions to remove barriers for all;
- Delegations from Latin America, India, and Singapore will be sharing their expertise and innovations in dedicated forums;
- Several sessions will focus on innovations from the African continent;
- The Zero Project Scaling Solutions Programme (formerly Zero Project Impact Transfer) will see its 12 Fellows pitch to potential partners and investors;
- In the light of last year's success, the Zero Project Technology Forum will be hosted for the second time as an exclusive event to scale outstanding tech-based solutions;
- Chances and risks of Artificial Intelligence for persons with disabilities will be addressed in dedicated sessions with experts and innovators who will share their insights on the topic;
- Climate Change and Humanitarian Crises: High-level stakeholders and innovators will present and discuss approaches relating to ascertaining the rights of persons with disabilities in times of multiple crises.
Explore the agenda on the #ZeroCon24 conference platform, and check back frequently as more sessions will be added soon:
The conference will be a hybrid event, bringing together 1,000+ participants at the United Nations Offices at Vienna, Austria (invite-only), and livestreaming the sessions for a global online audience via the #ZeroCon24 conference platform: