Zero Project Technology Forum | Gold
The Zero Project Conference 2024
#ZeroCon24: Inclusive Education, and ICT
Save the date:
February 21-23, 2024
The Zero Project Conference (#ZeroCon24) is a unique global meeting place to innovate for disability inclusion. Around 1,000 people from 100 countries are invited to attend the annual conference at the United Nations Offices in Vienna, and more than 10,000 persons will be joining online or watch the recorded sessions on Youtube on demand. This year, innovations and sessions will be centred around the topics of Inclusive Education, and ICT.
At the Zero Project Conference 2024 sessions will revolve around the Zero Project Awardees’ innovative solutions, complemented by contributions from Inclusive Education and ICT Experts, and representatives of the global Disability Inclusion Community.
Here are some #ZeroCon24 Agenda highlights:
- Zero Project Awardees from across the globe will showcase their innovations;
- More than 250 innovators, experts, self-advocates, and representatives of the global Disability Inclusion Community will be speaking on solutions to remove barriers for all;
- Delegations from Latin America, India, and Singapore will be sharing their expertise and innovations in dedicated forums;
- Several sessions will focus on innovations from the African continent;
- The Zero Project Scaling Solutions Programme (formerly Zero Project Impact Transfer) will see its 12 Fellows pitch to potential partners and investors;
- In the light of last year's success, the Zero Project Technology Forum will be hosted for the second time as an exclusive event to scale outstanding tech-based solutions;
- Chances and risks of Artificial Intelligence for persons with disabilities will be addressed in dedicated sessions with experts and innovators who will share their insights on the topic;
- Climate Change and Humanitarian Crises: High-level stakeholders and innovators will present and discuss approaches relating to ascertaining the rights of persons with disabilities in times of multiple crises.
Explore the agenda on the #ZeroCon24 conference platform, and check back frequently as more sessions will be added soon:
#ZeroCon24: live on-site and online
Broadcast for the world
Invite-only at the United Nations Offices in Vienna
The Zero Project Conference takes place the United Nations Offices in Vienna, Austria. It is an invite-only event for innovators and decision makers from across the globe to connect and replicate innovations for disability inclusion.
Invitees will receive an email with a link to register on the #ZeroCon24 conference platform. There is a limited number of registrations for the in-person event in Vienna.
Let's be social together!
Would you like to become a partner of the Zero Project Technology Forum or Zero Project Scaling Solutions Programme?
Get in touch!
Sabine Wachernig, Head of Strategic Partnerships