The Good Design Awards are one of the oldest and most prestigious international design awards in the world, promoting excellence in design and innovation across 11 Design Disciplines. The entry deadline is Friday 29th May 2020, however, if you do wish to enter and need some additional time, entries will be allowed until Monday 1st June at 9 am.
Winners will receive the Good Design Tick Trophy, Trademarks and be featured in the annual Good Design Awards Yearbook and online on the Good Design Index, the home for best in class design and innovation.
Businesses likely to have been impacted by the current crisis will be recognized, additionally, to make entering easier during this difficult time a number of changes to the process for 2020 have been made:
- A 25% discount on all entry fees for this year,
- Provision of a limited number of free entries to those no longer able to afford the entry fee.
- The 2020 judging will be conducted online, and samples will not be required for evaluation.
- Process and Timeline
- Categories and Criteria
- Past Good Design Award Winners
- Start Your Entry Now (You can save and exit your application at any time)
If you have any questions you can contact the Good Design Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.