Some of the highlights of the Zero Project Conference 2022 Agenda that are already out:
- All Zero Project Awardees – 76 Innovative Practices and Policies from 31 countries – will be presented in various formats, including, the Annual Awardee Ceremony;
- The first Zero Project – Asia Summit brings together governments and DPOs discussing a blueprint for accessibility in the region and introducing exciting innovations from countries like Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Viet Nam;
- The Zero Project Ambassador Circle will be formally introduced;
- Zero Project: Shark Tank will see five high-tech start-ups pitch to experienced investors, who question their potential to create a successful company and impact for accessibility.
- The “Let’s Talk About Sex” session will discuss different approaches from across the globe that successfully overcome the stigma of persons with disabilities and their sexuality.
- The Accessible Tourism Summit covers the whole travel chain, presenting leading experts from around the globe and innovative solutions, with a special focus on the current pandemic.
- The Business and Entrepreneur Forum will highlight globally recognized accessibility strategies of leading multinational corporations from different sectors, sharing challenges and lessons. This Forum will be brought to you in cooperation with Ruh Global Impact & The Valuable 500;
- A session on the “Accessibility of transportation”, hosted by Atos offices around the globe, will shine a light on outstanding accessibility solutions for public transport and discuss opportunities for cooperation across borders;
- Scalable innovations and solutions that are part of the Zero Project Impact Transfer Program will be presented in dedicated sessions, together with our partner Ashoka.
The Agenda will be continually updated as we confirm and present our speakers, so please bookmark the Conference Website for ease of access, or follow our Social Media Accounts to receive the latest news.
Be sure to keep your calendar up-to-date by adding the #ZeroCon22 event information to your schedule on:
About the Zero Project Conference
The Zero Project conference – ZeroCon22 – is a hybrid event that will span three days, from Wednesday, February 23, 2022 to Friday, February 25, 2022 and see contributions from world leaders, speakers from renowned organizations as well as innovations in the Accessibility space from around the world.
Covid-Restrictions allowing, a select audience will be participating on site at the United Nations Office in Vienna (invite-only). All live streams will be available with live captioning on YouTube.