https://zeroproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HETZ0001-PC.jpg 2720 4080 Pete Charles https://zeroproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/logo.svg Pete Charles2018-02-12 12:00:102018-02-28 09:52:52How to tune in - #ZeroCon18 - A recap
The Zero Project Conference 2018 begins on Wednesday next week! As our most widely covered conference ever, you can find many different ways of following the action:
- Live stream – We will be live-streaming the main conference room throughout the entirety of the conference on our Facebook page. Coverage starts at 10:00 CET on Wednesday 21st February.
- Facebook – Aside from the main live-stream, we will also be posting pictures and video clips of key moments throughout the three days and beyond.
- Twitter – In tandem with our Facebook posts, we will also be posting media highlights across our Twitter feed.
- YouTube – Many of the presentations will be uploaded in an accessible format to our YouTube channel, which includes captioning and spoken audio features.
- #ZeroCon18 hashtag – You may have noticed the hashtag popping up on much of our communication material. Use the hashtag across social media to keep up with the latest from us and our partners.
And please get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you!